|PunkTorrents is a BitTorrent tracker for audio and video recordings from independent artists. No audio or video content is hosted here; we merely provide meta information for the files shared by our users. If you're an artist, label, or copyright holder, and you don't want your recordings shared on PunkTorrents.com, you may opt out at any time by sending an e-mail to the site admin. We will then put you on our list of disallowed labels and remove the specified recordings. This will halt all sharing of your material on PunkTorrents' trackers within minutes.
PunkTorrents.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on PunkTorrents.com or if links to your copyrighted material have been posted onto our website and you want this material removed, simply send us an email and we will remove it ASAP, and with no hassle or malice. However, if you insist on being a tool of the hated RIAA, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in PunkTorrents search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following email address email@example.com
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.